snagged from: sometimescrazy (in 2009)
Rules and Guidelines:
1. Watch 100 movies or more in 2010.
2. Keep track of how many I watch.
3. First time movies only.
1 = Hated it.
2 = Didn't really care for it. (Not great, but parts are okay)
3 = Liked it.
4 = Really liked it.
5 = Loved it so much.
I reserve the right to tack on a .5, or a + for some. Also, I will edit the date as I add titles on, just to keep this a fresh topic. ;)
01. Friday the 13th [remake], about a 2, if that.
02. He's Just Not That Into You (surprisingly, about a 4)
03. Marley & Me (3.5)
04. The Soloist (5 - RDJ = Love!)
05. Penelope (4 - very cute, and by the way, I think the pig nose is adorable!)
06. Josie and the Pussycats (4 - unexpectedly good).
07. Forgetting Sarah Marshall (3.5 - would be higher, but I'm kind of a prude).
08. Rat Race (2.5 - I finally saw the whole thing)
09. Can't Buy Me Love (3 - a bit too cliche, but cute... Chuckie FTW!!)
10. Unhitched (3.5 - again, cliched, but very fun - Murray FTW!)
11. The Day My Parents Ran Away (1 - as lame as it sounds, and not enough Seth to save it)
12. The Italian Job (4 - it's all about the real Napster, baby!)
13. The Kid Stays in the Picture (4ish: dragged in some spots, but very interesting overall)
14. Billion for Boris (4 - surprisingly! I thought it was going to be bad).
15. Taken (4 - a few things bugged me... Maggie Grace, for one)
16. Trantasia (4 - a wonderful documentary overall, but loses a star for small annoyances, like Tiara - A heterosexist tranny? That's a new one on me!).
17. P.S. I Love You (4 - I LOVED that it seemed to be entering cliche territory, then didn't)
18. American Pie 2 (hmm... 2.5)
19. We're All Angels (very interesting documentary! 4)
20. Home Fries (3 or so)
21. Neverwas (4.5 - very good!)
22. Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs (3ish)
23. Vicky Christina Barcelona (meh... 3? Not loving recent Woody Allen work).