01. Getting a break from school when this class ends! WOOT! 02. Finally renewing my LJ paid account. 03. ...and userpic add-on. ;) 04. LogoTV - yep. 05. Emily, Mike, Momm, and Maggie <-- aka, "the usual"
So, there's this guy on Twitter, claiming to be Seth Green, and pulling in innocent fans who think they're really conversing with the man himself.
I knew immediately he was NOT Seth, for a few reasons:
01. His spelling, grammar, etc. suck SO badly, and most Seth fans know he's a much more coherent writer than that.
02. Many of his answers to fan questions were outright wrong.
03. He's about as douchey as the "Entourage" version of Seth.
04. Seth has stated he has little to no interest in joining Twitter, MySpace, Facebook, etc.
So, yeah... I may have reported him to @cyborgturkey (Robot Chicken Twitter, the closest you'll get to Seth on there), and yeah, they may have called him out publicly, and told him to delete his account.
GREEN DEFENDER, UP, UP AND AWAY!!! *green cape flaps in the breeze*
01. Jason Mraz's Grammy wins! It's about bloody time! 02. Emily's laugh. 03. Mike with Emily. 04. My mommy. 05. Seth Green & Clare Grant (their happiness makes me happy). 06. My popcorn maker. 07. Michael Jackson. 08. Pink (aka, P!nk, aka Alecia Moore). 09. Owning "This is It" on DVD and Blu-Ray! 10. A new layout for the Seth Green fanlisting, honoring #5. ;) http://just-a-fan.com/sethgreen
Of course, the first thing I need to mention is Thursday, June 25. Easily the worst day of my life up to this point. Michael Jackson has been a major part of my life for as long as I can remember (literally), and the loss has been absolutely devastating.
On the positive side, I finally grew up a bit this year: I earned my GED (high school equivalency, in other words), a driver's license, and went back to college (the University of Phoenix, specifically).
I picked up a new hobby obsession this year, which is makeup. I studied YouTube tutorials to learn techniques, and then started getting into formulating my own mineral cosmetics. Very fun. :) I'm hoping to start a little business with it soon.
My resolution, of sorts, was to watch 100 movies in 2009. I made it to 77. Not too shabby. ;)
I'll post more reflections soon, but those are the ones I wanted to get down. ;)
those I'm hoping to see: Manhattan (#1 at this point) Juno Scoop Match Point Mr. Smith Goes to Washington Iron Man To Kill a Mockingbird Finding Neverland Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind The X-Files: I Want to Believe